Grub

Oh, a few things, I won't eat the scent sack out of a skunk, or a road kill that is actually starting to sour... :D

Yep I sewt ;) limits all the time, if the bug stinks, I just won't put it in my mouth, it makes your breath taste like that for day's... :eek: :D

A bet?
Naw, I do this just for fun and good eating, I had a kid on the crew with a grasshopper in hand was trying to get every one to give him five bucks if he ate it. He was up to about three dollars when I got up, snatched it out of his hand and promptly ate it. He was a little ticked and stated he was making money with that, I just told him to get another one as I sat back down on the bus.... ;) :D Poor kid.... :D

Do you pop off the head and legs of the grasshopper first?
That dip and sniff test is a real good rule to follow. "If it stinks; don't put it in your mouth!" :D (Always kept me out of trouble!!) :eek:

And the Lord said unto Adam; "Man get her out of that creek I never will be able to get that smell out of those fish!" :eek:

OK there baredown!! :D (Kinda sounds like a naked duck don't it!!) :eek: Say; I hear tell if you wiggle your grub juuuuust right, you can catch yourself one of them fishy smellin' critters! ;)

Umm Please........... Beardown are you talking that the Fish or your Girlfriends smelled spoiled??? Here is a little hint if they smell bad then there had something WRONG with them, or was it you that made them smell spoiled, LOL!!!! :D :D :D

Beardown, Outdoorchick is right. Do all your girlfriends smell like rotten fish? Because if they do, you either have bad luck or very poor taste in women! Or...could it be you prefer the ones that smell that way? :confused: :eek:

BTW, Elkchsr you are sick!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back