Grub

ELKCHSR

Here is a grub I found when out on the fire in Oregon after cutting a tree down. For shock value, I ate this for the crew.... ;)
Large_Grub.jpg

ELKCHSR

Thanks guy's..
I just put over a hundred into my photo album, I will be putting a bunch more in when I get back from my next confrence I have to go to this next week...

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
That sounds so gay.
Over the last couple of years of reading on hunttalk, I've noticed that Elkchsr says a lot of things that sound gay. ;)
hump.gif

Kinda makes ya wonder, if hes willing to eat a grub what else is he willing to do ;)

ELKCHSR

LOL You may not like it, I bite, chew and spit out little chunks that can't be sewn back together.... ;)

ELKCHSR

It was in a brown lump a couple day's later, I don't think it had much say in the matter. ;) LOL!!! :D

ELKCHSR

HAHAHAHA!!!!LMAO!!!!Nothing like getting one started on a beutiful Monday morning just before breakfast.. :D :D :D

Moosie

Grand poopa
Originally posted by ELKCHSR:
Nope, had it straight up just like men....OHHHOHHH!!!!! :D
FYI, "REAL" men eat Eggs/Bacon. Bears eat Grubs. Real men Also eat BurgerKing thats right next to my office... but you already knew that too

(I just wanted to clear that up ;) )

P

pawclaws

LOL!! :D Well at least he had a "lump." It might have eaily been more of a Pffffffhhhhhhtttttsplurrrrsphluchit! :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Munchiezzz