Grizzlystik broadhead whistle

silverlab

I just shot my maasai 125 gr head and noticed it had a very audible whistle to it? Anyone else notice this happening?Total arrow weight is 525 gr. Its loud enough for me to question not using it. Thank for your help

Any broadhead with vents is going to whistle. Typically the bigger the vents the louder the head. And that head looks long with big vents. But will it matter? Probably not. The sound of your bow will reach the animal before the sound of your arrow. So either way they will hear it coming at me. The only way to really quiet down the arrow is go solid fixed blade. But they tend to plane easier than vented. Good luck.

I had some of their heads and noticed the same thing. Way louder than any other vented head I’ve used. Thankfully I found them on sale and sold them this year to fund a quieter broadhead

I had some of their heads and noticed the same thing. Way louder than any other vented head I’ve used. Thankfully I found them on sale and sold them this year to fund a quieter broadhead
[/
I have the silver flames in a double bevel and they are much quieter than the single bevel ones om refering to!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back