Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Grizzly man

I bet that guys Dad told him he'd never amount to sh*t ...guess that shows him.
If that is true, then I can answer the question of what happened to Timmy to make him that way? Timmy is still responsible for his actions, but no dad should ever say that to his child.
Edited: Even if Timmy was mentally unstable with Kleinfelter's, this still doesn't excuse such a statement.

If that is true, then I can answer the question of what happened to Timmy to make him that way? Timmy is still responsible for his actions, but no dad should ever say that to his child.
Edited: Even if Timmy was mentally unstable with Kleinfelter's, this still doesn't excuse such a statement.
It was a joke...because he did amount to (bear) shit.

I wouldn't put much faith in Ontario's virtual diagnosis, remember most of OH's posts he might as well talk in a plastic bag and burn it on his camp fire...

Reactions: JAG
It was a joke...because he did amount to (bear) shit.

I wouldn't put much faith in Ontario's virtual diagnosis, remember most of OH's posts he might as well talk in a plastic bag and burn it on his camp fire...
I don't have enough history on this site to understand the coordinated disdain for OH, but if you're referring to the claims that Timothy Treadwell had severe psychological problems, OH is hardly alone in that camp. The consensus that TT was more-or-less batshit crazy is pretty well established.

I don't have enough history on this site to understand the coordinated disdain for OH, but if you're referring to the claims that Timothy Treadwell had severe psychological problems, OH is hardly alone in that camp. The consensus that TT was more-or-less batshit crazy is pretty well established.
I think he certainly had problems, and maybe OH is right, but that's the problem with BSers, they make it sound good but experience tells you they're probably BSing because you've seen it before. Seen a lot of verifiable BS in most of his posts.

And the joke comes from this one...

Thread 'A tip for camper trailers at remote sites.' https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/a-tip-for-camper-trailers-at-remote-sites.302788/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back