MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Grizzlies and coffee

Be forewarned, if ya use that insta Starcrap the bear might show up in a fur lined vest sporting knee high leather boots.

And if you catch fish all day in the Bob and crawl into your sleeping bag smelling like a trout ... be prepared to be filleted.🐻
Exactly spent last year hunting the North Slope hunting Caribou. After you field dress one do you really think you did not get some on yourself your pack ? Just keep the Gun loaded.
We can do the best we can and that’s it’s. There will always be Monday morning Quarterbacks saying you could of done this or that. It is what it is, just back country hunting with all the thrills. 😎

hey big guy, I m glad to see that you and your furry friends are still fishing together. ;)
They are still bugging me every day, trail cam shows one or two slipping through after midnight every night as well. Starting to piss me off, I’ve dropped a lot of coffee cups this summer finding a bear between the guide shack and the boats.

They are still bugging me every day, trail cam shows one or two slipping through after midnight every night as well. Starting to piss me off, I’ve dropped a lot of coffee cups this summer finding a bear between the guide shack and the boats.

tough life but somebody has to do it :love: Is Toad still fishing with you ? I am just happy you got there as I remember at one time you were worried about the container you sent not getting unloaded---damn that would have hurt.

Glad your having a good season

tough life but somebody has to do it :love: Is Toad still fishing with you ? I am just happy you got there as I remember at one time you were worried about the container you sent not getting unloaded---damn that would have hurt.

Glad your having a good season
We’ve been doing ok, just enough people coming up to keep our guides working, making a paycheck. The business will loose money but we can survive that knowing our guides/staff are paid. Most of the folks who couldn’t/wouldn’t travel have been rebooked to next year.
Knock on wood but none of us or our guests have gotten the Kung fu flu.
Stay well kiddo

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back