PEAX Equipment

Grizzlies and coffee

Duck-Slayer

I thought I would ask this quick question. What are your thoughts on keeping instant coffee packet at camp in grizzly country? Anyone know if grizzly bears like coffee? 😂
Matt

I grew up camping and hunting in griz country, so it feels almost second nature at this point. Toothpaste, medications, trash, deodorants....anything with a nice smell goes up in the tree. We cook and hang food well away (and downwind) from where we sleep. Gun, spray, and headlamp where you can find them at night. Try to have good karma.

On a slightly related note, what about contact solution? I haven't ponied up for Lasik yet, and I hate wearing glasses since I have only half my field of view. Plus, it really helps to keep the case in my sleeping bag with me so it doesn't freeze overnight.

So what do you all do for contacts?

On a slightly related note, what about contact solution? I haven't ponied up for Lasik yet, and I hate wearing glasses since I have only half my field of view. Plus, it really helps to keep the case in my sleeping bag with me so it doesn't freeze overnight.

So what do you all do for contacts?
I leave mine in the whole time and bring an extra pair which lives in my first aid dry bag.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back