Grip and Grin Pictures I don't really care for.....

I give the guy props. He didn't post a "wanted" poster and spent nearly 40 days looking for one on his own. Good for the guy that puts in the effort without a trophy shot with half a dozen guys wrapped around his buck or write a check to find his buck.
Glad he found one. The Root didn't produce for him. mtmuley

Sorry - to me it looked like a made up image/story. It looks like he’s on the skirts of city limits in that picture. And with a buck he singled out and spent hunting “hiking” and grinding it out 😀 for 40 days to get. To each their own. Weird.

Made up story... I spent more time on this hunt than any other in my life. From the valleys to 8000 feet we climbed, hiked, drove, and glassed then repeated over and over. I watched yard bucks fall and saw some hard earned mountain bucks hit the dirt. I saw more true 200" deer hit the ground than I've ever seen in my life. The last day we hunted high and the plan was to hit this farm at the end of the day if we weren't successful up there. I got there with less than an hour to spare. I was just going to settle for a deer. Meat in the freezer. This buck just happened to be on that farm at 4:42pm on the last day. I hadn't seen him since August and that was 3-4 miles away. No made up story. Just luck. Or maybe it was supposed to happen this way. Who knows? Long story short... Talk your crap and your made up assumptions. This was a hard fought season and I'm proud of it all.

And to be clear... This deer was a buck I had found while scouting 262. It wasn't on my list. It just happened to end up this way. I know how the FWP story read.73497884_558812501351976_6394336074650353664_n.jpg

Made up story... I spent more time on this hunt than any other in my life. From the valleys to 8000 feet we climbed, hiked, drove, and glassed then repeated over and over. I watched yard bucks fall and saw some hard earned mountain bucks hit the dirt. I saw more true 200" deer hit the ground than I've ever seen in my life. The last day we hunted high and the plan was to hit this farm at the end of the day if we weren't successful up there. I got there with less than an hour to spare. I was just going to settle for a deer. Meat in the freezer. This buck just happened to be on that farm at 4:42pm on the last day. I hadn't seen him since August and that was 3-4 miles away. No made up story. Just luck. Or maybe it was supposed to happen this way. Who knows? Long story short... Talk your crap and your made up assumptions. This was a hard fought season and I'm proud of it all.

lota excellent quotable stuff there

keep hammering

Not to distract from an excellent picture thread, but to @mtmedic - I’m in no way making fun - Last MT deer permit I drew - very low odds to draw - I took an excellent dink on the last day. Turned out he was 5, but regardless I would have been better off to let him be. I wouldn’t have starved. Did the same thing late in the season this year on my general deer license and don’t regret it. Congrats on your fun season.

I've seen a bunch of bear photos like this....

am I the only one thinking, "man I hope that pic was worth the time it took to get all the grit and pine needles off of the flesh side."

View attachment 137595
this photo would be gangster if they took the photo with all of them lying on top of the hide - maybe even shirtless.
Joe Exotic would do it

Wow, a lot of contenders but Jace just dunked on the thread with that last one. Like a Normal Rockwell painting.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back