Grip and Grin Pictures I don't really care for.....

I think you guys are missing the point on the bear picture. Yes, its looks like they shot a large marmot, but the eclectic mix of clothing is the real story. Hoodies, camo, flannel, buckskin, and a deeeeep vee! Plus, the camera on the guy's hip isn't the one taking the photo which means two photographers were along on the epic adventure to slay this beast. Just stunning.

I think you guys are missing the point on the bear picture. Yes, its looks like they shot a large marmot, but the eclectic mix of clothing is the real story. Hoodies, camo, flannel, buckskin, and a deeeeep vee! Plus, the camera on the guy's hip isn't the one taking the photo which means two photographers were along on the epic adventure to slay this beast. Just stunning.
And the profound reverence - I’ve seen beloved grandparents buried with less solemness.

"........fly fishermen always seem to have to let everyone know they did it the hard way".

A grip and grin courtesy of the newvoe young purist types. The purty colors and facial wraps are nice accents to the purty Jellystone vistas, how could you "not care" for these fellas.....dorques.jpg

"........fly fishermen always seem to have to let everyone know they did it the hard way".

A grip and grin courtesy of the newvoe young purist types. The purty colors and facial wraps are nice accents to the purty Jellystone vistas, how could you "not care" for these fellas.....View attachment 112766

Pretty sure he actually reeled it in with his teeth. It's a new thing for the purists.

A grip and grin courtesy of the newvoe young purist types. The purty colors and facial wraps are nice accents to the purty Jellystone vistas, how could you "not care" for these fellas.....View attachment 112766
That guy is going to dislocate his shoulders if he holds that fish out any further.

Soon someone will produce and employ three foot articulating prosthetic arm extensions with interchangeable finger sizes ( for more "realism" ).

The only thing that really bothers me is when people long arm one trying to make the animal something that it's not. I don't care if there's blood in the picture or even if the animal is on the tailgate.
Yep that annoys me too! Although I prefer in the field shots I hate that people wanna take the blood and reality out of hunting. I never intentionally take a messy picture but hey if I shoot and animal and it has blood leaking out the side I’m not gonna apologize to people about that. That stuff happens when you poke a hole in food. ( vegans should try shooting a tomato or watermelon and see what happens )

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back