Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Secret Ingredient

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Jonas how much have you had to drink?

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
We hit CDA annually as the wife’s Lyme doc is there, always includes at least one trip to Meltz. I always opt for the Oinker or the Border Patrol but the Mrs has found her go to on the “secret menu” with the Briqueso (sp?) off their secret menu. Good ol gut bomb stuff right there👍🏻
Right up there with Mac Daddy's mac n' cheese trucks in Spokane. I've been trying to convince them that U of I Moscow needs a truck, too.

Never tried it but sounds interesting….

Although you gave me another idea. Do you think a grilled cheese with cream cheese and jalapeños tastes like a giant jalapeño popper? Crumble some bacon in there? I might have to try that.
It ain't bad with ghost pepper cheese, I've also used horseradish cheese. Pretty good if you like that flavor.

Never tried it but sounds interesting….

Although you gave me another idea. Do you think a grilled cheese with cream cheese and jalapeños tastes like a giant jalapeño popper? Crumble some bacon in there? I might have to try that.
That sounds awesome. Going to have to try that soon. Sour dough, sharp cheddar, cream cheese, bacon, and fresh jalapeños.

We make what my wife calls “fancy grilled cheese” pretty often during the summer with garden heirlooms. A good wheat bread spread with butter outside, and mayo inside, then and a slice of havarti, few slices of bacon, thick heirloom tomato slice, avocado slices, and another slice of havarti. Be sure to salt and pepper the tomato. Real good.

We make what my wife calls “fancy grilled cheese” pretty often during the summer with garden heirlooms. A good wheat bread spread with butter outside, and mayo inside, then and a slice of havarti, few slices of bacon, thick heirloom tomato slice, avocado slices, and another slice of havarti. Be sure to salt and pepper the tomato. Real good.
Thinking about the garden right now. Nothing like a fresh tomato sandwich. Buttered toast, mayo and couple thick slices with salt and pepper.

Last edited:
I would like to explain myself about bacon.

yeah, it's ok. Wanna put some sprinkles on a salad, or a baked potato? Sure, it's ok, but deep fried pepperoni does the same thing, but better. I believe bacon is just an add on, when you're too lazy to search for the right accoutrement.

NOW ya'll can hate on me

I would like to explain myself about bacon.

yeah, it's ok. Wanna put some sprinkles on a salad, or a baked potato? Sure, it's ok, but deep fried pepperoni does the same thing, but better. I believe bacon is just an add on, when you're too lazy to search for the right accoutrement.

NOW ya'll can hate on me
1671425531003.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pwilliams90
Back