Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Greenie, "Bryan says............"

Casey Richardson

Bryan said if your dog ate all of his friggin bunny hugger tree spike'd power ganola wheat bars he is gonna come back across the border and kick your ash? I am not sure if that is some hippy grainer term. He said his lawyer would be in contact with you to talk about the mental anquish of looseing his fruits and nuts, not sure what that means either, but you know Bryan. Happy hunting, Casey

HEY Casey... you know weekend warrior ? He got a new dog too
I hear Greenies one dog is so blind it walks off cliffs.. but I' not one to tease guys dogs or wives ;)

Uh, I don't know Weekend Warrior, just have heard some rather unflattering things about him, like he is friends with Greenie! Yah, I did hear Greenie's dog is almost blind, but not the dogs fault. I guess the dog wanted to get out and hunt all the time but Greenie just wanted to stay at home and watch espisodes of Rosie and Oprah so he tried to poke its eye's out with a stick. ;) :D Happy hunting, Casey

Now now..

They ate all them candy bars, minus some wrappers. While picking up the yard the other day I noticed they liked some wrappers better than others. The nuts didn't digest too well either. They actually drank a couple bottles of juice too.

I hope they didn't drink his Prune flavored Gatorade,I know how tight he gets without it. LOL He said he doesn't believe you and you are joking about the dogs eating the stuff. All he did was keep laughing when I told him Big Sky was serious when he passed the message on. Happy hunting, Casey

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back