PEAX Equipment

Green Energy Development to see the light?

Honestly I liked it...

Development is the problem, I don’t care who is doing it. Does that mean we don’t build anything or stop producing energy, to me no, but in the context that it’s important to HT it means that I’m going to make a big stink about development on public lands that destroys habitat.

BHA is unequivocally wrong with regard to their stance on green energy.

@BigHornRam to your question about Midd... yeah basically what’s in the doc.

I didn't take it as the main reason being solely overpopulation. Yes, there are too many people, but also there are too many people who do not care at all or even begin to think about there over-consumption of resources. A small example look at the highways on a holiday weekend its endless groups of trucks pulling boats with the rest of the family in another truck pulling the huge fifth wheel...over consumption for a weekend trip, or the fact that we need a new Iphone model every couple of months in 15 different colors. Or my endless list on amazon of things i think i need. We all over consume and even those that think about there consumption, over consume and i'm not going to say that i'm any mightier than anyone else, because i over consume. I was raised in a society where that is the norm and being almost forty it is going to take a while to re-learn to not consume as much. Over population is going to try in some way in the coming decades try and fix itself. Just look at the pandemic we are in and the whole reason for the stay at home. we have too many people, too close to each other, travelling around the world. I hardly doubt this will be the last. Just look at nature when other animals become overpopulated in an ecosystem, we are doing the same thing and we either need to change our ways or come up with some way to moderate the impacts. unfortunately we as a worldly population are waiting for someone to give us the fix and not easily ready to change our own habits. With that i'll shut up and go back to looking at hunting gear i think i need for the coming season.

It was eye opening to me the different types of fuels and the impacts they each had. I had recently been thinking more and more of solar panels and had not thought of the resources it takes to make them plus the lithium and other processes to have batteries to store that energy.

It was over dramatic in areas and I think he could of expanded more on ways to curb our energy consumption. It was of little surprise to me the deep pockets involved in the "green" movement those people didn't get rich being dumb.

Only 110 trillion dollars.......where do these people come up with this foolishness?

Why wouldn't they come up with stuff like that? I hear its popular to sign 3 trillion worth of "stuff" in a month sometimes...

Uncomfortable truths....
The uncomfortable truth at least with agriculture is, the subsidies allow marginal producers to continue to produce, which creates oversupply, and low overall prices for the consumer. Both sides of the aisle understand that well fed constituents make good constituents.

wow, and bam just like that, now Michael Moore is considered racist...

not surprising considering the type of clan betrayal just committed. just blows my mind how cavalier society is with throwing that word around anymore

Josh Fox is a clown

*this is not to be construed as a defense of Michael Moore*

Documentaries are intended to take a side, he does a good job making them. I've met Michael Moore twice. First time was hilarious; it was at a Star Wars midnight premiere. We sat right behind him and for 15 minutes listened to our friend tell us how he heard on the radio that Michael Moore was dead. We finally got sick of him not listening to us so right before the movie started my other friend tapped one of his bodyguards on the shoulder and asked if it was Michael Moore.

I would have loved to see his face for the whole argument; he had to hear the entire thing. We were not quiet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back