Great Social Media posts?

54441130-E8D6-47E3-AC81-7ABC368784D8.jpeg

That time of year again. Recently was called “not a real elk hunter” for calling someone a lazy bones for asking for spots.

The irony was he was asking for spots away from roads to get away from the other lazy road/UTV hunters. Mind-bogglingly stupid.

I said you’re right I’m being unreasonable, guy should go to an RMEF banquet with a notepad to take down all the grid coordinates handed out by real elk hunters.

View attachment 259278

That time of year again. Recently was called “not a real elk hunter” for calling someone a lazy bones for asking for spots.

The irony was he was asking for spots away from roads to get away from the other lazy road/UTV hunters. Mind-bogglingly stupid.

I said you’re right I’m being unreasonable, guy should go to an RMEF banquet with a notepad to take down all the grid coordinates handed out by real elk hunters.

This is just awesome. Easiest pack-out ever.
That’s how the Montana Governor packs-out critters he kills on “low percentage special draw” tags he “randomly” draws with little to no bonus points

7EE1C4E8-09E2-4EE6-A271-AD9EDCA0FFA1.jpeg

Rumor has it the new film is about a new $20,000 lease and one man’s search for his share of the “public land” treasures it might hold. There may even be a quest to destroy a magical ring in the volcanic fires of the Crack of Doom. Stay tuned! #selective

What a weirdo. Pretty sure the monster off the movie jeepers creepers was doing stuff like that. Before you know it that guy will be sewing scrotum purses.

Cabelas/bps wil probably sign a contract for a billion pairs and they will be front and center as you walk in the store. “Are you a member of our credit card?” “No” “would you like a pair of shed heads today?” “Hell no”

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyClar
Back