PEAX Equipment

Great Social Media posts?

Someone with more money than sense will be posing with these on Instagram by weekend
Yet still, yeti diehards will not believe that their $400+ cooler is just as ridiculously priced for what it is.

The reviews aren't showing up for me. When I clicked the link I though to myself sarcastically watch this be a 400 cast iron pan. Damn sure is.

At home depot the other day I saw one in the grill department for $25.

An outdoor influencer should do a "cook off" with the Yeti and a cheapo

Someone with more money than sense will be posing with these on Instagram by weekend
Imagine showing up the camp with that pan and the silly Sitka chef knife

The reviews aren't showing up for me. When I clicked the link I though to myself sarcastically watch this be a 400 cast iron pan. Damn sure is.
A $25 USA made Lodge or a $400 Yeti... why?

Last edited:
I have designed, melted, cast, finished, and sold cast iron as the type of engineer I am. Damn near a right of passage for us, really. That price point turns my damn stomach.

Part of me wants to smack one of those corporate jackasses at YETI across the face with their overpriced skillet.

The other part thinks anyone dumb enough to spend their money on those (instead of legitimate cookware) deserves to be parted from their money. Now I just need to figure out how to tap into that market myself. 🤔

Back