Great Social Media posts?

I'd be dragging myself on my hands and knees and on my last breath before pushing the damn SOS button. If you got energy to press record you got energy to pick one foot up in front of the other.

Clearly likes/views/subscribers were his plan all along with this. The picture someone posted of him in snowshoes walking out painted the picture of the 🤡 this guy is

My buddy was on a solo hunt and slipped on ice, severing his patella tendon completely, he was ~4 miles from his truck in rough wilderness, with a blizzard just beginning that ended up dumping 24" of snow that night in sub-zero temps. He tried to walk out but didn't get far, since his kneecap was resting roughly 3" above its normal location and "felt like he was getting shot over and over". He hit the SOS button reluctantly but still was able to belly crawl around enough to get his tent set up, gather firewood, and start a fire. It took nearly 12 hours for SAR to get to him in the storm, but before they did he felt like it would be considerate to crawl back out into the dumping snow to pack up his tent and pack, and gather more firewood in case they were cold when they arrived. They were pleasantly shocked at how he'd handled his situation, apparently most fully-functioning 'victims' are just victims of their own imaginations.

This YouTube guy is a selfish weenie...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back