Great Skull Hanger

ElkRx

The hanger is called "Rack Bracket" and happens to be sold by a fellow Hunt-Talker (Wyoming556). It is very clean looking, comes in two pieces plus a mounting screw, is very sturdy, and is very simple to use. I would definitely recommend this product. I used it for my antelope, but I think it would also work great for mule deer or whitetail. The only thing I am not sure about is if there would be enough clearance between the wall and the tips of the antlers on a bull with a big whale tail. Maybe Wyoming556 can chime in. Below are some pictures and a link to where you can buy them if anyone is interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rack-Bracket-European-Skull-Hanger-Hook-Deer-Elk-Antelope-Euro-Taxidermy-Hog-/181049981245?pt=US_Taxidermy&hash=item2a276b793d#ht_178wt_1170

Attachments

• hanger1.JPG
    hanger1.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 595
  • hanger2.jpg
    hanger2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 589
  • hanger3.JPG
    hanger3.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 590
  • hanger4.jpg
    hanger4.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 589
  • hanger5.jpg
    hanger5.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 586
looks good, nice and simple I may have to run over the hill and grab a couple

You are corect. For large bulls (360+) with whale tails they do not work. So far they have worked great for just about everything including mountain lion, bear, deer, antelope, hogs, elk, bighorn sheep ewe, etc...

BTW you did a great job on those skulls. I always forget while boiling and screw something up. Thanks for positng the pics.

I concur - these are excellent hangers!! Wyoming556, thanks again sir. (hope to place an order for another real quick) Nice mounts elkrx.

I've got a couple of 556's Rack Brackets too. Simple, rock solid, and inexpensive. You can't go wrong.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back