Great falls mcdonalds

When mom comes out of the play area to get more ketchup barefoot French fries smashing under and between the toes. Ur slightly disturbed and that was just one memory.
Then my kid says daddy I wanna go in there and slide and climb. Sorry son mom won't be happy if you bring the bubonic plague home.
Only way it could be better is if she pulled a fry out of her toes, dipped it in the ketchup and ate it.

I watched a woman (she was full grown) wearing a momo one time devour a plate of chicken wings while dipping them in gravy in a Huddle House in Blackstone VA. A Huddle House if you have never had pleasure of visiting one is like a higher cholesterol lower class waffle house.

I watched a woman (she was full grown) wearing a momo one time devour a plate of chicken wings while dipping them in gravy in a Huddle House in Blackstone VA. A Huddle House if you have never had pleasure of visiting one is like a higher cholesterol lower class waffle house.
I see nothing wrong here.

Noro virus experience still makes me cringe when passing a certain fast food location in Columbia Falls, MT.

Ugh! Makes me cringe typing this.

That Mickey D's sure reminds me of my C. Falls experience.

Thanks for the refreshing cringe...

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
When mom comes out of the play area to get more ketchup barefoot French fries smashing under and between the toes. Ur slightly disturbed and that was just one memory.
Then my kid says daddy I wanna go in there and slide and climb. Sorry son mom won't be happy if you bring the bubonic plague home.

There’s a perfectly good explanation why my wife was barefoot and had French fries between her toes.

I work with a guy from there he says all the time they should have renamed that town to lame falls after he moved away

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back