Graphic Pictures, Entry & Exit holes

Shaky

Moosie told me he wanted pictures of the hog I killed using my new bullets.

Below are the entry and exit holes on the 250lb hog I shot using my 7mm mag and 127gr EXP Groove Bullet. The entry hole was actually in the leg. The damage done behind/under the leg can be seen in the photo. The exit hole can be seen in the second photo.

The hog was broadside at 135 yards and was shot at 12:30 AM.

Hog3.jpg

Hog4.jpg

Shakey.. Email them to me.......

[email protected]

I'll edit your posts when you do.....

THANX !!!

BTW, you're a supporting member, you should have acess to the GALLERY. ALL suporting members do. If you need, I can walk you through how to host your own pictures. Delw Graciously built a "HOW TO" page that I think Even you can understand
wink.gif

The top picture is the exit hole. If you look at the bottom of the top picture you can see where the bullet exited the hide (shown from the underside of the hide).

The bottom picture is the entry hole. The bullet entered the leg just above a mans hand. Damage can be seen under the leg (above the leg in the photo) after the bullet passed thru the leg.

This hog somehow went 10 yards after the bullet passed all the way through.

I have 2 additional photo's of another hog killed using a 300 win mag and my 159gr EXP Groove Bullet. I am not going to mess it up again, I will simply send the pics to Oscar
smile.gif

Have a good one,

Don
smile.gif

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back