GOT the dates...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Looks like I'll be flying in on thursday the 4th.... and leaving Tuesday the 23rd...

20 days in AK ?
eek.gif

And only 14 of them actually hunting time... What a bummer
tongue.gif

4th of Sept.... Gonig to AK with my dad, Going to scope it out for a trip next year... You're on the list to go with us next year for bou.. you probably jsut didn't know it yet
wink.gif

I'm assuming your dad is has the same schedule? Are we stil on for chasing some blackies on thursday and friday? I only seen a sow and 2 cubs tonight
frown.gif
. nothing legal, then true to alaskan form the sky opened up and pissed on us.

Oh ok. Ya I looked at my calendar and there it was..... Alaska 2004. Hey did you guys see the pic of the bear that Kevin and I saw sat? what species do you think she is?

I heard the natives are planning some aggressive activities in that part of the (last) frontier then. Good luck!

Where are you going anyway?

It sounds great, moose and caribou and a bear, if you like him.
wink.gif

LBG, YAH, Dad's on the same Schedule.... We're booked and Ready to go... just make sure everyone has there shots in AK before we get there
wink.gif
Bears will be there in the fall......

Cameron, See, I klnew you'd find it
biggrin.gif

Tom, Going to AK,,, geeesh, you don't read anything do ya
wink.gif
(Soldatna)

Moosie, r u definitely leaving on the 4th? This might suck. What is your itenerary?

Jim,
I brought oscars flight itenerary back to the top. It under the "44days...." thread.

Thanks Joel! Didn't catch that one.

Had me worried for a moment. I originally wasn't leaving until later in the month, but had to switch my dates due to sheep season closing on the 20th. That day is the 4th.

I thought for a moment I might be sharing a plane w/ Moosie, or even worse the seat beside him. BUT I am not leaving until 11 hours later.

smile.gif
vis

to bad your not coming in earlier Jim. by the time you come in we will be well out of town.

Joel

I have one more person flying with me, so that would account for quite a large party. I can see Oscar anytime, but it woulda been good to see you again. Oh well, I am sure we will cross roads again someday. BTW, just wanted to say I think it is pretty cool of you to drive Oscar and his dad down to Sodoltna. Between all the people I know and the guy with me knows, we came up empty bumming a ride or "renting" their spare vehicles. Not many people want to go through the hassle of taxiing someone hours down the road and later picking them up, including friends. We decided to rent a car and let it sit the entire time we will be hunting (11 days). Again...pretty cool.

Moosie

I fly CRAP class too. I found some CRAP reading material to keep me busy though. It should help keep my mind off the CRAAAPPY flight.

Hey, did you get my email regarding any gear you needed to send up?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-09-2003 22:35: Message edited by: Ovis ]</font>

YAH, I got it, I'm still not packed yet and don't know all my gear I was hoping to get some done today but depends when the IN-LAWS leave. I'll let ya know.

BY crap class, I mean we couldn't afford a seat so We're putting a sticker on us and we're flying with the luggage
wink.gif

Back