got one this am.

schmalts was coming this morning but i pulled one over on the old boy and showed him that i could do it by myself. might never happen again. i guess the night i broke into his cabin and borrowed his call was well worth it.
wink.gif
i asked him how much he wants for that old call but he has yet to see it. come to think of it he may never see it again. too bad. i guess life isn't always fair. so sad.

How do you like that, i show up wearing my hunt talk hat for some pics late this morning ready to get in an afternoon hunt , all ready to take out the lucky call and get hopefully get some field pics of a dead bird and some kill video and there he is in the pole barn cutting off the legs already. Almost had to beat him with a 2X4 to get my call back!! He thinks its his call now of something of a squatters rights thing i guess. He didnt take any pics with a digital so it will be a while before he post them, but i am sure he will give some hunt details, unless he is too embarresed about the story
fight.gif
wink.gif
I will let him tell it, but i will tell you this, he has had a string of bad luck the last couple years
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
and that has been somewhat of a story in itself...
I think its good he got it though as it looks like rain for the forcast for the rest of his season (ends sunday). He has 2 tags like i do and his next season is in 4 weeks and just so happens to be the same season as my second tag. Who do you think will have the lucky call that season Cletus??

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-18-2003 19:25: Message edited by: schmalts ]</font>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back