Got my 20 tactical...

D

Dick Reece

dies in today from the woodchuck den...pup,maineiac,if you ordered I'll bet you get yours soon too.Now all I need is the Cooper I ordered,and I'll be smokin'!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dang,custom dies are expensive!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-14-2003 14:25: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

Welcome to the wonderful world of ouch, that hurt. Congrats on getting your stuff. I got a package today and yours will go out Wens. or Thurs. but the calls are finished, just need to hunt them before they go out. I think you will be happy.

hope you are feelin good buddy

sly

Slydog,with friends like you,crow woman [she gives exquisite phone
biggrin.gif
],Doug,varmit hunter,Rich H,pup,Maineiac, and all the rest of the predator hunters on this board,how could I feel anything but good?

Hope you liked the package ? Wilson tools are the highest quality I have ever seen,simply awesome.I am really looking forward to my calls bud.Thanks a million.

Awesome on your 20 care package.
If Slydog is sending you calls, Prepare yourself by putting a pillow directly below your chin on the floor so you won't bruise your chin when it hits the floor, by the sight of his calls. I'm still battling my wounds from a good while back.LOL

SONG DOG

Thanks guys for the flattery, it will get you a long ways,,,LOL well now after the swelling goes down and my head starts to feel normal again, maybe I will remember what I was going to say,,,,?????????? guess not,,LOL

This is without a dought the best varmint board on the net but its because of the members and the amount of knowledge that is here and that those who have it will shair it with anyone who asks, just because they ask. Also the expiereanced guys and gals give good truthful answers and don't try to misslead or confuse whoever is asking.

I'm very happy to be a part of this board and am also pleased to be aquainted with such great tallent as we have here.

Thanks to all who help make this board great and thanks to Moosie for letting us have this opertunity to shair our knowledge.

sly

Just got of the phone with the mrs. mine came in. whipppeeeeee.............
cool.gif

later pup

117$ crapshoot.SongDog,I have 3 slydog calls and a howler,and 2 more on the way!

Is that for just a FL Die and a seating die or does that include a forming die also?
By the way , OOOOOUUUUUCCHHHHHH!!!!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-15-2003 18:14: Message edited by: crapshoot ]</font>

forming die is another 50$
biggrin.gif

Damned expensive hobbies we have

HOLY SHNIKEYS! My wife is gunna kill me. before im done, im gunna be into this thing 1500 bucks. Damn you PUP, you should have never got me started.

I'm already into it for that,but my money is spent and the rifle will be here in February.This will be the best shooting,finest rifle I've ever owned! Money well spent!
I'll bet when it's said and done, the 20T will be the rifle you take with you the most!

I think the 20T in an AR configuration is gunna rock the house! Mine should be ready in 4-6 weeks. Gotta find the money to buy dies, brass , bullets, etc, etc.

Now im really in trouble. Just heard back from the guy who is putting my 20 together. Should be done in 2-3 weeks and i dont have my loading stuff ordered.
eek.gif

Shhot man,plenty of time for that,season ain't here for another 90 days or so.We can hunt coyotes all year,but I want to call when the fur is prime and there is a chance for fox and bobcat too!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Trigger: $385.00 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
WOW!
eek.gif
Is that one of those gold-plated James Bond doohickies!

yeah yeah, shoot the messenger...I sat there and twisted your arm and made you do it.
wink.gif

I just hope that you didn't make her mad at me, by blaming this all one me. I must say mine was a little miffed over the cost of brass and dies, a little part of the gun I forgot to mention.
wink.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

later pup

Crapshoot,
If you got off for 1,500.00 dollars, you got off cheap.

My single shot
cost breakdown

Barrel: $265.00
stock : $310.00
action: $300.00
Trigger: $385.00
reamer: $145.00
gunsmithing: $450.00
glass : $485.00
Base and rings $135.00
--------
Total $2475.00
But this is what I do, who I am and I will not cheat myself out of the best tools of my trade. You get what you pay for and I want more... No complaints from me.

sly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back