Got Moved and Now Back Online

DixieLady

:) Well, it took a while but we finally got moved back home and back online. About a week of being back online our dsl modem went out and the very next day to follow, the printer broke down and then our nearly new computer decided the printer wasn't going to the graveyard alone....so, needless to say it will be in the hands of them there geek folks getting new parts.
Santa decided it was time for me to learn more so he went out and got us a new computer with Windows Vista. I had heard all kinds of things about "vista" and to my surprise, I like it. It's easier than what I had figured on.

Hope everyone here has had a good hunting season so far. We have a few squirrels and another day out hunting should give us a good mess to make a meal.

If any of you like music and pictures turned into like a movie slideshow, then below is the address where you can view the newest movie I created.
http://www.jumpcut.com/fullscreen?id=A1F564FEAD6F11DCBFDE000423CF4092&type=movie

From myself and my husband we Wish Everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Have a Safe and Happy New Year! :)

DixieLady, gonna send this site to the wife. she loves taking pictures, as you have seen on the other site we go to. think she could have a lot of fun with this site. Merry Christmas to you and yours. TLC

Thank you for the replies and TLC it is a lot of fun at that site and hope she enjoys. It was pretty easy to follow their instructions. Hehehe, it would have to be easy for this old gal to do it anyway.
Whiskers, very welcomed and ty too for viewing the slideshow movie I created.
Nut you know I would have jumped right out to take every single shot but hambone was doing the driving on that day ;)
Hey, I will take more pics of that ship and print them out for you and send them snail-mail way to you. That ship is the USS Alabama that is located on "The Causeway" between here and Mobile, Al. We've been on that ship more times than I can count....when the kids were small and in grade school there were lots of field trips to visit the Battleship. They also have a submarine beside it folks can tour too, plus aircrafts. Hambone loves that place. Thanks again and hope you all had a good Christmas :)

Back