got fish?

huntrluvr

What in carnation are you doing up at this hour??? It's nice to have some company on the board. It's gets lonely when I post by myself

It's lunchtime for me right now. I work nights at MCI Worldcom Wireless (at least for another month). I'm just getting caught up with what's been happening on the boards. Why are you up?

I'm at work too. I work at a little rural hospital in Boonville, IN in radiology. When I'm not busy I get to surf the net.

I graduated from University of Louisville in 1995 so how many years is that...I guess 7 years. Gosh that makes me feel old. I know what you mean about the day job thing. I don't mind nights but I can tell that I'm aging fast. It's hard to sleep in the day when it's sunny and warm out.

Yup....You are old!
I'm trying to graduate from college, but I still got some time before that happens.

What drives me nuts, is the fact that night fishing is really GREAT right now, and I'm stuck here pushing buttons. :mad:

thanks alot :mad: I was only joking about being old. Now you really make me feel old. I'm only 27 but working nights make me feel older than that. Fess up... how young are you????

I'm 27 too, and I feel like I'm 50.
Now that's funny, what are the odds that we would be the same age? Were you born on December 5th? I was.

Heck, I was not even allowed to turn 27. I jumped from 22 to 30 and never looked back. 27? I'm old enough to be your father. GF? how'd you get to be so big for only 27, while here I am half your size (height-wise at least) and nearly 16 years older than you? Ah, the injustice of it all . . . .

Okay, okay, you broke me! I will confess. I am practically a midget, being a scant 5'6" tall; however, I will proudly state my legs are certainly long enough to reach the ground. After years of careful physical training, however, I have developed my physique until I am almost completely spheroid. While my exact weight is unknown (my scale begins to weep whenver I approach it), I once got on a fish scale (just like in the episode from Gilligan's Island) and I weigh somewhere between the Giant Squid and a Tuna. There, I have finally confessed. This is really rather cathartic. Thanks Gf?. You know, while I am disclosing personal details, I should also mention that I am a Cancer (not just because I am a lawyer), my favorite color is green, I like long, midnight walks along moonlit beaches . . . WHAT THE CRAP AM I SAYING?!?! I digress. Suffice it to say, I a wider than I am tall.
:D :rolleyes:

In all candor, I should note (as an aside) our ebullient Got fish? (who IS much quieter in person than one would think from reading his posts) has the form and physique of (dare I say?) an Adonis!

speak english boy! I'm Twice your size in in width and hieght! what the heck is adonis? you should know better than to 'slander' someone. :mad:

I'm sorry everyone. I can't get to sleep, i've been tossing and turning for the 4 hours (with lots of meds too) still nuthin' works.

I'll be online tonight, and hoopefully in a better mood.

Tightlines.
got sleep?..........NO! :mad:
got sleeping pills?......YES! :D

Ah, noble perspicacious piscator, do not toy with your lessers. Surely you remember your Greek mythology. Need I remind you that Adonis was the young man loved by Aphrodite for his physical beauty? Now, I'll not deny you're twice my short ("height" seems so inaprospos when used as a referent to my lack of stature), as are most normal humans; but twice my width? Son, I look like I'm about to give birth to septuplets . . . and I've carried them to term! Now, be still and speak no more on this matter until you are so directed. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back