Got a freak!

You should've started a new thread for your brothers buck. Your thread got hijacked!

Ok sorry for the ingnorace here. So you put the hat on and get the wind in your favor and just creep toward whatever you are stalking. I have seen them around but I always thought that they were kind of a joke. You guys are starting to make a believer out of me.
BTW great bucks fellas.!!

I got close on this one....stalked as close as I could, them put the hat on...I used it to hold him when I grunted him out of his bed...he stood up and looked and me and did not just bolt. The doe with him stood right away and looked at me for the two minutes it took him to stand...I had to grunt and yell at him while at full draw...he finally stood and just looked at me...it worked like a dream...we have used the mule deer to approach antelope too...watch a buddy miss a bruiser of an antelope laying in it's bed that watched him crawl toward him...you can use it as a rut tool too...it was designed more as a spot and stalk tool..but works as a rut tool too. It is designed to break the human outline up into a non threatening form...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back