Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

One of the best stories that stands out in my mind with a picture of the brute was a bear @theat encountered on the packout with his first ram. The look on that bears face and the size of him was enough to make most think twice about going in the greater Yellowstone area. Just an unbelievable force of nature griz are, the amount of respect I have for them is unfathomable.

Here are a couple pics from 502 last weekend. Up over 10k'. No sheeps spotted. Some fish caught, tho.

s9LsKMX.jpg

w4PsMTv.jpg

6nTBJ0m.jpg

suU5aeM.jpg

aBerFsp.jpg

Last edited:
Frozen lake is a cutthroat lake, mostly frozen lake is a brook trout lake. I caught brook trout. Hitting a golden lake this coming weekend, most likely. Ill keep looking for sheep, hopefully get a pic of one this summer, even though I dont have a tag this year. Goats galore, tho, at many of the places I end up - Ill get some pics of those furry fellas.

Frozen lake is a cutthroat lake, mostly frozen lake is a brook trout lake. I caught brook trout. Hitting a golden lake this coming weekend, most likely. Ill keep looking for sheep, hopefully get a pic of one this summer, even though I dont have a tag this year. Goats galore, tho, at many of the places I end up - Ill get some pics of those furry fellas.

Right on man. Im sure ill come up empty on seeing sheep as well but you never know! I better keep an eye out for goats as well cause im pretty sure Montana is gonna give me a goat tag next year :ROFLMAO:

Its a samsquanch!

I just reread my post and caught that I typed 501 when it shouldve said 502! Fixed it.

Ill be up in 500 the next few weekends, I think.
I was really scratching my head with those lakes being in 501.... looks like an awesome adventure! Keep em coming I'm going in late July.

One of the best stories that stands out in my mind with a picture of the brute was a bear @theat encountered on the packout with his first ram. The look on that bears face and the size of him was enough to make most think twice about going in the greater Yellowstone area. Just an unbelievable force of nature griz are, the amount of respect I have for them is unfathomable.
Instead of going through all his old posts - do you have a link to the thread by chance?

It was in the first few pages but a lot of pictures are not available to.....

Back