Caribou Gear Tarp

Good Weather, Gophers And Prairie Dogs

shrapnel

It is nice to get out of the colder weather patterns and enjoy a day in the 70’s again. I have found that Cooper rifles are exceptionally accurate and I bought several to shoot varmints. Yesterday I took a 17 Hornet, 218 Bee, 17 Remington and a 220 Swift out to the pasture and shot prairie dogs.

I have dozens of varmint rifles, but these Coopers really do excel...

0A0D7102-FE36-470F-870F-52E8D36C3286.jpegE92A539C-0708-4AB0-A95E-C90189B41070.jpeg

Last edited:
It is nice to get out of the colder weather patterns and enjoy a day in the 70’s again. I have found that Cooper rifles are exceptionally accurate and I bought several to shoot varmints. Yesterday I took a 17 Hornet, 218 Bee, 17 Remington and a 220 Swift out to the pasture and shot prairie dogs.

I have dozens of varmint rifles, but these Coolers really do excel...

View attachment 179186View attachment 179187
What glass are you liking on the little guns? I have a new Howa .223 that came with a low end scope and it will be upgraded.

I love the .17 remmy. I have shot 1000's of rounds thru mine.

What glass are you liking on the little guns? I have a new Howa .223 that came with a low end scope and it will be upgraded.
I really like the German Zeiss 3-9X36 on many, and Swarovski Z3 3-10 with the BRX reticle. They are fantastic optics and bullet proof. On the older Sakos, I like the old Bausch and Lomb Balvar 2.5-8 with the tapered crosshair...

thumbnail_IMG_0278.jpgthumbnail_IMG_6505.jpg

Now personally, I am a sucker for dark wooded rifles. The blond wooded ones just dont trip my trigger for some reason. I love that rich, dark stain. really cool. That top one in the last picture is georgeous. The second from the top is nice too, i like that one.

Top picture, the two on the left...yowza! The three on the right....meh. Might as well give them ugly things away!! :oops: ;) Just kidding of course. You can probably get $50 for them!

Love the Coopers have a few in the safes as well, they are indeed extremely accurate!! Looks like you had a great day !!

The weather is getting better here too but the wind is relentless.
Very nice set of varment hole punchers.
I have been going out with the little granddaughter too.
josie-went-a-hunten.jpg

The weather is getting better here too but the wind is relentless.
Very nice set of varment hole punchers.
I have been going out with the little granddaughter too.
josie-went-a-hunten.jpg

It is great to take these kids out and give them the opportunity to enjoy the positive aspects of guns and shooting...

27824146-37AC-483E-83AC-BAD3222CBDDF.png

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back