Good trail cam pic MN,

Mockscrape

What do you think he'll score. (just a guess)
shag137
1249972108.jpg

From the southeast or way up north?He's a shooter for sure.Score,doesn't matter.

by just the picture, and what I can see, 140-150 with no mass additions. also, hard to tell how many actual points he has. and thats before the deductions for that whole mess up there. nice wall hanger though.:D

mains - 24 each?
spread - 24?
brow tines - 6 & 5
RS, 12 + 3 + 1?
10 + a kicker point?
2" drop

LS, 12 + 1
3" drop

142"? plus the mass measurements.

Stud whitey for sure...have always wanted a double drop. TLC is close on the measurement. Thanks for the pic & welcome.

south western part. I got four more good pics of him, but didn't know how to post them altogether.
Thanks, hunt hard and be safe this season everyone.........

it scores a bullet or arrow that's what it scores---I'm guessing 180ish and it is probably better, cuz it looks like it may be pretty wide---chris

booner deluxe!

I think he would gross in the 180's. would have to see a couple more angles.

Last edited:
Thats a very big deer for southwest Mn.Good luck getting him this fall unless you want to chase him over the boarder for me.

gross real high, but net not so much. Kill him and worry about it later

Just a guess, but I think that he will gross about 180, hard to tell with the lack of a good look at the right side and not being able to judge the mass through the velvet.

If you do not think that he is big enough for you, just give me a yell and i will come out and try and take him off yur hands!

good luck this fall

Farmboy55

mockscrape...welcome to the site and thanks for sharing the pic's.
that's a great deer for sure!..I'd hunt him hard this year...put him down and then worry about the #'s...he'd look great on the wall!
it's hard to tell in velvet and 1 angle (4x5 or 5x5 mainframe?)...but my guess he's a 170-180 typical...but hell with that...I'd go for the non typical...beautiful double drops, nice stickers...and very symetrical mainframe plus the extras.
good luck and keep us posted!

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back