good sale on trail cams stealth cam

Anyone recommend a sub 100 dollar camera that worked for at least two seasons and produced pictures you could distinguish a buck from a doe in?

Ive had several different brands of game cams over the last several years. I have been buying Moultries as of late and I have been happy with day and night quality. I also picked up some clearance wildgame innovation game cams at the local tractor supply and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of pictures. Don't know about longevity yet but they were 12mp, came with a sd card and batteries for $50. The video on them has been stellar as well.

For what game does it support?
It must be capable of capturing the high-quality picture, it can be possible only if it has high megapixels.

Anyone recommend a sub 100 dollar camera that worked for at least two seasons and produced pictures you could distinguish a buck from a doe in?

I'm late to the convo, but like Rzrbck918 I use Moultrie too. The link is the exact camera I bought. I have had it for just over a year now with no bad sign. Being from the cold area I do pull my cameras mid December and don't put em up until spring thaw. That practice has kept me all my trail cameras. The ones i left throughout winter wouldn't work the next season. I use Walmart trail cams too, some of them are as low as $30. Not your HD picture you want but you can tell whats on the picture.

Back