Good read or fake news?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Friend hunts at his FILs place in Texas near the border. They have a gun safe in the camp house. Not for guns, but to store things like dishes, bedding, etc so that it’ll be there when they go back. Illegals break into the camp all the time.
Tough deal for the landowners that had made it work for a while.

I am for the wall. I do think its ugly thou. However, its like personal protective equipment> it won't guarantee safety but its better than not having it.

That's messed up man. While I don't disagree that this sort of thing happens, it's sad to hear. We are a big operation, employing illegals would be discovered within a couple weeks. We do everything through the state. Work visas are given to selected workers and they come up for usually about 7-8 months depending on the weather. As soon as it gets cold they want to go home lol.

Until the American owned company bosses start being held accountable and charged with the crime of hiring illegal aliens nothing will change, wall or not.

Until the American owned company bosses start being held accountable and charged with the crime of hiring illegal aliens nothing will change, wall or not.
I like that! Support for a Federal database verifiable national citizenship required document for employment?

All for it! Good idea!

In my opinion, it is a good read. There are people that like to read articles about celebrities. The main problem with this kind of article is that you never know if it is fake or not. For example, the articles that you shared are just an investigation of a journalist, and it may be not true. This is why I use news kisspr for reading the news. It will never give fake news I like this site because it has a lot of interesting articles from different categories of news and also it renews its articles every day, so you will always have something interesting to read.

Last edited:
Back