MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Good ol Philadelphia

TwistedSage

Growing up in the area I never realized just how crazy it all is, now that I've been living in small towns for the last few years going back is always a trip.

Philly had a pretty big week, first there was a record cocaine bust of 16 tons at the shipyard adjacent to where i was working at the Navy yard. 16 TONS of cocaine, funny thing is as I was driving over the bridge to Jersey the day before, I was looking down at the the port and said "I wonder how much drugs are sitting in those containers" apparently alot.

Then we had flash floods for 2 days, our customers office had flooded and they're out for al least 2 weeks.

Yesterday there was a massive explosion at a oil refinery in south philly(it is still burning by the way) when everyone got in they talked about how they heard it at 4 am and sharing videos.

The craziest part of all of it is how no one really acts like any of it is crazy just another day lol.

Here is a cool pic of a old building at the navy yard, it was condemned in the 90s due to asbestos in insulation and piping. When they told everyone to get out some people left thier pet goldfish on thier desks. The basement flooded and has been ever since. Now there is a breeding population of jacked up goldfish swimming in the basement. It's a stop on manys lunch break to feed the fish, I would love to see a tissue sample.

Attachments

• 20190617_123324.jpg
    20190617_123324.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 43
🤣🤣🤣 I lived in Philly for three years. That is a crazy town. Thanks for the chuckle!

The bottom of those doors are rusted out right below water line they pass back and forth between the dark dank basement. There are some pretty damn big gold fish in there, some mutant looking fish too. This building is a square quarter mile or so.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back