Good November

Basser

Just posted my elk from last week but I also need to show some pics of the coues I shot to start out the best hunting month of my life. On the final day I was able to take this guy after passing on a bunch of small bucks and missing one really nice one on day 3. Nice little coues to chew on for a dinner or two :)

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0607.JPG

Was able to also help a couple of my buddies on their ever game animal...

P1150651.JPG

and first coues deer...

387.jpeg

Randy11, the offer still stands for a coues hunt. Once you get settled in to the new job just let me know when you can come down and shoot a little desert deer. They are a lot of fun!

Last edited:
Good job. What was Guy #3 shooting it looks like it turned that little coues inside out.

Just kidding.

Sure wish I had a tag this year...I'll not be without one this coming year.

Congrats!

That's awesome, looks like a blast.

Definitely will take you up on that offer at some point.

Awesome stuff! Congrats.

Randy...you better not screw around and let that offer pass!! I'm sure their are plenty of dogs in this pack that would gladly take your place!

Randy, the invite is alway there.

Buzz, these tags were picked up as leftovers so as long as you keep buying a license there should be some opportunities as long as you can swing the time to get out here. With the increased border problems each year more guys are unwilling to head to the southern units to hunt deer. That means there are always tags available if you're not worried about it...which I'm not.

Back