Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Good Morning Maineiac

Crow Woman

You have always been the first to grace the boards with the good morning rituals. Well this morning I wanted to give you a rest and greet you
smile.gif

Now put your feet up and here's your coffee along with a slice of pumpkin pie topped off with whipped cream. Have a pillow ... are you comfy now
wink.gif

GOOD MORNING MAINEIAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May your day be as sunshining as you always make my mornings
cool.gif

Crow Woman

p.s. Save a slice for Seldom. He'll probably be hungry when he gets back
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-26-2003 05:02: Message edited by: Crow Woman ]</font>

Thanks Sheri, the day so far is nice. But going to be 96 today. We are not ready for this. It has been so nice up here highs in the upper 60's to lower 70's then bam 96.

The only saveing grace is Sat it back to the 70's.

I am awaiting Seldom's healthy and happy return.

I hope your visit to the little fellers world series city was good.

Same here Maineiac... It's a scorcher
eek.gif

I've closed all doors, drawn the curtains, turned on the AC and that is where I intend on being
smile.gif

My visit was W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!!

My girls melted my heart as always! My grandaughter calls me Crow, she'll even Kaw to me
biggrin.gif

Oh, and she loves wearing her camo clothes
wink.gif

I gave my daughter her birthday present early, because after being robbed, I'm sure she needed it. Then I came home with a full spirit, got in the hot tub around 7 last night and stayed there until 10:30 watching each and every star come out in the night sky. A perfect ending for a perfet day
wink.gif

I keep the temp on the hot tub set at 96 in the summer, makes for long and relaxing stays
smile.gif

Crow Woman

That is cool
cool.gif
I am glad to hear that it went well. It is good to have them family gatherings. It's even better when they well. I hate to heat about her misfortune. I hope that she rebounds quickly.

yea
smile.gif
It seems like each time I spend time with my Little Blackbird, she amazes me even more.

I had a moment while we were in the kitchen. I was watching my daughter be mother and fixing lunch for Jess and my daughter was turned around cleaning up the countertop and for a moment, I saw myself almost twenty years ago and then, my heart smiled as I wondered if this was the same thought my father would have when he came to visit me back then. It just a warm and loving feeling.

Crow

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back