Good Kansas Buck

LOL disregard my comment on more than one tag for deer. I checked the website and you can't get multiple permits except on the combination buck and doe tags. I still may eventually put in for Kansas. I am a meat hunter and my goals are to hunt Kansas and Nebraska at least once before I am too old to do it along with a few other states.

LOL disregard my comment on more than one tag for deer. I checked the website and you can't get multiple permits except on the combination buck and doe tags. I still may eventually put in for Kansas. I am a meat hunter and my goals are to hunt Kansas and Nebraska at least once before I am too old to do it along with a few other states.

The way I understand it is a non-resident needs to decide if he is going to be firearms or archery hunting when you apply. Non residents can only do either firearms or archery, not both.
I've only ever rifle hunted KS and we always get an either sex tag and an antlerless tag so we can shoot a buck and a doe, or two does.

The way I understand it is a non-resident needs to decide if he is going to be firearms or archery hunting when you apply. Non residents can only do either firearms or archery, not both.
I've only ever rifle hunted KS and we always get an either sex tag and an antlerless tag so we can shoot a buck and a doe, or two does.

That is the way I read the tags. If I hunt nonresident anywhere, it is likely rifle only with the exception of Montana.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back