Good Day for Badger

Dic, you can email me the pics if you want and I will help you with them.
smile.gif

ok how do I do that??? I'm so damn lost on this thing. you all don't know what I went through just to learn how to do this.

Dic

Dic,
If you have already scanned your pictures and have them in a file, then it's not too tough to attach them to an email. I am using Microsoft Internet Explorer as my browser and Outlook Express to send my emails. If You go to Outlook Express (or whatever program you use to send emails) and click on HELP, there will be a list of items to choose from. Click on INDEX then click on SENDING EMAIL MESSAGES and then click on INSERTING ITEMS INTO THE EMAIL MESSAGE and then click on INSERT A FILE INTO THE MESSAGE. You should get the following paragraph that explains how to attach a file to your email:

To insert a file into a message

Click anywhere in the message window.
On the Insert menu, click File Attachment, and then find the file you want to attach.
Select the file, and then click Attach.
The file is listed in the Attach box in the message header.

You keep sharing those great insights into predator hunting with us and we'll get you on your way to becoming a real computer geek.
biggrin.gif

Doug

Dic,I feel your pain on trying to learn the computer
biggrin.gif

I had never used one before we got this one.
Im still learning ,and still have to have Steve bail me out when I do something wrong.
Last time the grandkids where here my 2 1/2 year old grandson wanted to play some motorcycle racing game ,after watching me try to find it for about 10 min,he started to cry and say "motorcycle,I want that one"
rolleyes.gif

I had to get his 7 1/2 year old sister to set it up.
mad.gif

I'm haveing fits with this photo thing damnit anyway,,, this is so frustrating $@$%#$@%%# to hell anyway. I'm gonna through this damn thing out the window

I'm so mad I better get off here till I can talk better
later
Dic

Dic if you cant figure it out give me a call at 602-505-7499 cel number.. I will guide you through it.....

or shoot me your number through email and I will call you
Delw

Back