Caribou Gear Tarp

Good Bear or Bad Bear? Naughty either way!....anyone ever seen this?

Stubaby

Went to the hills to have a look-see. Not much in the antler dept., but I knew since bear season was over I was going to see one. Almost got one this spring, but that's another story.

Anyway, I saw these two bears. They were feeding then the larger cinnamon bear followed the smaller black one out of view. I thought I'd hike up the hill to see what would happen. I thought they were two boars as I did not see any cubs. When I found them again I found that they def were not both boars....:hump:.........

Is that red one a good bear? He looked like a shooter to me. I hope to find him in the fall. I figured this might be a rare sighting. After they were done they both fell asleep in the sun. I was downwind and only about 350 yards away. If the season was open, would anybody dare sneak up to a bear like this with a bow in hand dead asleep, or just put the hammer down with a rifle? Getting to 30 or so yards would have been a piece of a$$.....I mean cake :).

I went back to not seeing much for deer, and an hour later I looked over and they were both still asleep. Crazy.

Attachments

• bears1.PNG
    bears1.PNG
    169.1 KB · Views: 546
  • bears (3).jpg
    bears (3).jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 529
  • bears (5).jpg
    bears (5).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 534
  • bears.jpg
    bears.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 533
Nice...

The cubs are going to look like this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 537
Rated XXX I'd say! He looks like a great bear to me! Thanks for sharing!

She must have been scared because he is really hugging her:p Seriously though awesome shots. He looks like a shooter for sure.

As far as shooting him, I think while they are asleep is the perfect opportunity for the bow. If not while he's down than when he gets up.

He was helping push her up the hill . . . . she must have run out of gas. :)

Nice pictures and country.

Anyway, I saw these two bears. They were feeding then the larger cinnamon bear followed the smaller black one out of view. I thought I'd hike up the hill to see what would happen. I thought they were two boars as I did not see any cubs. When I found them again I found that they def were not both boars....:hump:.........

You don't know that. Could be queer bears.:eek:

Oak, how long after stubaby's picture of bear love was your picture of those cubs taken?:D

Stu-before I saw the pictures I was wondering why you were using the humpdy guy :hump:
now I understand. Are the pictures taken with your new nikon spotter? and what camera?

Haha hump day!!!!

Love the new spotter. Can't wait to go to Utah in 4 weeks and let the air out of that big typical!!!!!

}}}}------------>

Got my 120 yard pin ready to go :D

Back