Gold

ELKCHSR

I wonder how many of you guys who like to play investment games bought gold when I told you to when it was still at around $1000...

Theres still a chance to make a killing, if all goes as it did in the 70's when gas tripled, we should see gold go higher than it is now and all those poor saps who were land barrens haven't seen the bottom of this market yet...

If I had any extra money maybe I could think about it...... Or just max out some credit cards.

There are a lot safer bets out there in the market right now than gold which I personally think is near the top and more likely to fall in price than continue up at it's recent pace. It's getting hammered right now.

My personal area of interest right now is fertilizer stocks and specifically potash mining stocks. I've more than doubled my money on them since 2009 and bought and sold them a few times since. I thiink they might be near the top right now also though. Hard finding undervalued investments right now after the market has had some very big runs since the big drop in 2008. My portfolio is back ahead of where it was, which leads me to feel like a correction is headed our way this summer probably just like last year.

If I had been smart enough to pull all my money out in early 2008 and then stick it back in at the end of 2008 I would be set, but I am too much of a chicken to pull my money out.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back