Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Going To The Range,,,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,Today if Quick Draw ever gets out of bed :rolleyes: I'm going to give the ol' shoulder a good stress test
hump.gif
I figure WTF,,if I can't shoot the .30-06 without pain,,then I get a new rifle right?? :D (note to self: Dont let the wife read this again
fight.gif
)(wife ROTFLHAO about new rifle :mad: )

We'll start shooting at 25 yards, to conferm our zero then start to go out to 200 for fun..I figure around 50 rounds should do it just for a fun shoot
hump.gif
See-y'all when we get back...

Hunterman(Tony)

Tony, you ought to start out with a 375H&H then work down that way it wont hurt as much.

I got to take 3 of my rifles and double check 0 here pretty quick. My elk and lope hunt are coming up real real soon.

Delw

We are back
and let me just say,,,,,
HUNTERMAN IS BACK
hump.gif
:D Orca Lover will post the targets after she hooks up the scanner again..I fired the most ammo this time, than I have in a year..

Last year all I could do was 6 rounds and I was done for a week....Today I fired 18 rounds and feel GREAT :D ( Look out deer...Your heads are going to hurt :D )

Man,,,,I feel so good I think I'll go talk to the wifie :D :eek: :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Whew... I thought you were going to take two and a half boxes to sight that thing in... ;) :D

Nope just realy went out to blow-up some ammo :D I didn't even have my shooting glasses :cool: ....Just a fun shoot with Erin
hump.gif
:D

Hunterman(Tony)

Alright Delw, I will get those to you in the morning. My digital sucks and I have to retake the pictures that I took today. Thank you for your help, with everything.

OL

gotcha. I think I figured out how to make them smaller so that I can send them through email. I will get right to that and then the issue will be solved!!!

SHOTGR_1.sized.jpg

SHOTGR_2.sized.jpg

OL

[ 08-25-2004, 13:41: Message edited by: Delw ]

Nope Russ not 18 yards,,but 25 yards...Not too bad for not shooting for about 10 months,,and stress testing my shoulder :D Not too bad for 6 shots in each target...

Erin got to shot a .45/70 from a guy that was working up some loads...She put 2 rounds right next to each other in the 10 ring,and the guy packs up his stuff and leaves.....

All in all we had a great day at the range
hump.gif
hump.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

HAHAHA!!! Good for her.... It's great to be able to show some one up with their own rig....

The third and FINAL set are on there way to delw to be posted. Its a much tighter shot group, jsut took longer to attach to an email.
SHOTGR_3.sized.jpg

OL

[ 08-26-2004, 14:33: Message edited by: Delw ]

Well the two shots that my dad was talking about were alittle to the right but still in the white adn right next to each other. When my mom gets the pics back from walmart I'll scan them so they can be posted. It was fun to shoot it. It was really funny to see him pack up all his stuff and leave afterwords too...I guess I insulted him or something...LOL LOL LOL.
Quick Draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back