goat tag in 316

Watt21
I have the tag too, not sure if you are out yet but I will be going in a few times the next couple of weeks and have mules would be more that happy to help you get back in there if you didn’t tag one, if you did and are willing to share info please message me, I have been thinking of going in from Nye to focus more on the northern part of the unit
Watt started another thread.... into the tooths. He tagged out first day. But I would be more than happy to hear how your adventure goes. That's a pull to get to the northern tier from Nye.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZBB
Watt21
I have the tag too, not sure if you are out yet but I will be going in a few times the next couple of weeks and have mules would be more that happy to help you get back in there if you didn’t tag one, if you did and are willing to share info please message me, I have been thinking of going in from Nye to focus more on the northern part of the unit

Thanks for the generous offer. Not sure I can be much help on the northern end of the unit. We went in through Cooke.

As God is my witness, I drew a 316-20 tag today for 2020 and will post a recap. I will also make a note on the thread that spun out of here and never quite got the write-up it could have had done (though, might still as OP of that thread is active).

Back