Yeti GOBOX Collection

Go Fund Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
It stings a tad more when it’s your own spot. Oh well, we had a good run.

Shouldn't be much of a dilema since you know where every elk is between the Mussellshell to Judith Gap, certainly must be more than one honey hole in there...

Shouldn't be much of a dilema since you know where every elk is between the Mussellshell to Judith Gap, certainly must be more than one honey hole in there...

We’re taking about two different places. 5 hours apart.

Here's a classic case of give someone a good tag, even in a place they supposedly know...and they'll still find a way to shoot a sub-par animal.

You're looking for help and act like this?

You're the man.

Here's a classic case of give someone a good tag, even in a place they supposedly know...and they'll still find a way to shoot a sub-par animal.

You're looking for help and act like this?

You're the man.

Acting like what? I’m not looking for help or advice. I already got the responses I was looking for. It’s all a joke. Take a deep breath.

True enough...you are a joke.

I can live with that coming from you. I promise you are convinced I’m taking a stance that I’m really not. But if you want to make assumptions before you clarify then go ahead.

I’m only guilty of poking the bear. It’s almost as fun as putting a little mirror in front of a Bett’s fish bowl.

Has your “cloverleaf” business gone public yet?

Didn’t want the liability. Other adventures have done well. Hence the ability to put in for out of state tags.

Seriously, I’ve just got an axe to grind about a spot I pieces together from 2006-2008 and it makes me mad to see it on YouTube. I feel better now.

I bet we could be friends if we were to actually meet in person. I’ll extend the olive branch.

I bet we could be friends if we were to actually meet in person. I’ll extend the olive branch.

How much $$ are you willing to bet? Told you before - I'm easy to track down when you're in town visiting all your other friends. Stop by. 🙂

That’s my point. Cal told me himself that he didn’t think anyone could tell which river it was let alone which part of said river. All in the name of clicks. Funny thing is I went there and saw the two trucks siting there and went someplace else and found a good buck two hours later. They knew people were there and still went in on top of them——with a film crew. You can’t make it up.

When/where did he tell you? I am with you man, the content everyone is putting out is getting to be too much, too specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back