Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Go ahead and try and buy a Honda Pioneer 1000-5

I started looking in February. Most dealers wouldn’t call me back. Every dealer in Montana was sold out. The guy in Missoula told me he exceeded last year’s sales by April of this year.

I did have a couple dealers tell me they thought Honda might be catching up with demand because they are finally getting inventory delivered.

Finally picked up a 2021 model at Helena cycle Center one week ago exactly.

4E6C458D-AF56-4923-9FAD-42ADD98333CC.jpeg

Psssh! '14 Yamaha Viking and lovin' it.

If you want a newer utv of inferior quality, be my guest.

No doubt Polaris makes a good sxs but I know tons of people with them who blow through cvt belts. Honda has a real transmission
People say that but I have no idea how. I have a sportsmans 850, 550 and 900 SxS. Thousands of miles in mud, snow, rocks and have never blown a belt. Never on Snowmobile either and I run the piss out of them. I thnk you have really have to try, When your stuck, get off and use a winch.

People say that but I have no idea how. I have a sportsmans 850, 550 and 900 SxS. Thousands of miles in mud, snow, rocks and have never blown a belt. Never on Snowmobile either and I run the piss out of them. I thnk you have really have to try, When your stuck, get off and use a winch.
Most guys around here use them in the desert/dunes and dry river beds. I'm sure running in the sand is a lot harder on that belt. I've talked to the local Polaris shop as well as the local motorcycle repair guys and the most common problem on all the side by sides are the cvt belts. You hear about it more on the Polaris because they are the most popular brand so there are a lot more of them out there.

I started looking in February. Most dealers wouldn’t call me back. Every dealer in Montana was sold out. The guy in Missoula told me he exceeded last year’s sales by April of this year.

I did have a couple dealers tell me they thought Honda might be catching up with demand because they are finally getting inventory delivered.

Finally picked up a 2021 model at Helena cycle Center one week ago exactly.

View attachment 150381

glad you were able to find one. As a former employee of that location I’m sorry you had to go there.

I called every dealer I could find in Feb and March (including helena cycle and RMS) looking for one. Western Honda in Scottsdale, AZ seemed to always have the best inventory. They had the last 9 2019’s available in the West last March. I almost bought one of those but found a used 2017 LE with roof, windshield and rack. 200 hours / 1100 miles. We’ve put 600 more miles on it. Love it. Seat gets hot though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back