Glasgow montana ideas?

Can we flush them without a dog?
Some of the best bucks I’ve seen in that country came from taking a mid day break, grabbing the shotgun and taking a quick walk for birds. Always found birds and jumped more than a few bucks. Yes, particularly the sharpies in their preferred cover. Pheasants I’d look for smaller looking cover spots w/o a dog.
 
The Fort Peck Interpretative Center is really cool and worth a half day. We stayed at Downstream Campground for a week and several people told us to visit it and I sort of wrote them off but they weren’t wrong.

The town of Fort Peck is worth an hour or so. The theater is pretty good and there might be a local show on.

My dad was born in Wolf Point while my grandfather worked on Fort Peck dam in the 1930s at part of the Roosevelt’s New Deal so I’m sure I’m a little biased.
 
I heard there was a drive by shooting last night in Poplar. Of course there was also another shooting just today in Billings, so I can’t judge.

You can for sure kill pheasants without a dog.
 
The Rez buffalo “hunt” takes all of about 15 minutes. I’d plan on doing some fishing. Targeting lakers on the face of the dam with deep diving spoons can be fun. Check out the museums and interpretive center but I’m not sure on their fall hours.

You can also come down to the depot and watch trains go by if you’re into that kind of thing. I’ll even turn on the radio for you.
 
The Rez buffalo “hunt” takes all of about 15 minutes. I’d plan on doing some fishing. Targeting lakers on the face of the dam with deep diving spoons can be fun. Check out the museums and interpretive center but I’m not sure on their fall hours.

You can also come down to the depot and watch trains go by if you’re into that kind of thing. I’ll even turn on the radio for

The Rez buffalo “hunt” takes all of about 15 minutes. I’d plan on doing some fishing. Targeting lakers on the face of the dam with deep diving spoons can be fun. Check out the museums and interpretive center but I’m not sure on their fall hours.

You can also come down to the depot and watch trains go by if you’re into that kind of thing. I’ll even turn on the radio for you.
Someone else mentioned fishing for Lakers off the dam with spoons. I'll probably end up trying to catch some.
 
Back
Top