Glasgow montana ideas?

johnnybow

Active member
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
115
We will be staying in glasgow the 2 week of November for a Buffalo hunt and looking for ideas to do for the rest of the week we are there. I read the trout fishing is good below the port peck dam and will probably try that but I am open to anything. Any suggestions on fishing, sight seeing or even left over tags? Thanks
 
Bring your shotgun, the bird hunting is decent, and your long John’s. I’ve been hunting there in mid November it was well below zero and the wind was blowing 25. Good luck on the Buffaloe
 
Not sure if they’ll be ice covered by then, but home run pond right in town and the base pond just north of town were just stocked with some decent size trout a couple weeks ago.
 
I really don’t know why you’d plan on spending that much time up there personally
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,139
Messages
2,251,116
Members
39,100
Latest member
chefavd22
Back
Top