give me break!!!

californiacoyotes

i visit four different boards nearly daily, but this is the only board that has an "in crowd" and only there opinion matters. i've only been HERE for a short period of time but it is pretty clear there is a problem here. this board IS growing daily and you all should welcome and listen to everyone. every week there is a threat and now in the big game forum a threat of violence. some people need to grew up. i find it hard to believe that the owner of this board allows this sort of thing to go on. it would definately have been stopped along time ago on others.

CalifCoyote-I think Moosie is doing a fine job, and the moderators are doing the best they can do. Nobody is twisting your arm to visit this site. I havent seen any threats in the big game board, would you clue me in which post it is on. I'm glad you visit here, and I am sure Moosie will take your request into consideration. I still think its the best site on the net, and I ma sure he will try to keep it that way. Rather than stirring the pot here why dont you use your private email and email Moosie with your complaints? There is no way to please everybody all the time. I am sure he would appreciate your feedback. I have seen some steam blowed off but havent seen the real threats you talk about. Please clue someone in as to where its at. bcat

This Forum like others are a learning prossess. I am doing the Best I can for what I know. Any issues that you see I would be happy to Address.

As far as Personal attacts there is a big history between a few folks on the Forum. I can Only hope the issues get worked out and The Fighting stops.

As far as threats, I see an "INvatation" by a moderator in the Big Apoligy to all post. That wasn't a "THREAT" it was a invite.
biggrin.gif

If you haven't seed any direct attacts you sure haven't been around like you claim. I ALSO visti other sites and Every forum.... (Lemme clear my thought so you can hear me) EVERY FORUM has a bickering match going on and Some flat out cussing and/or direct fighting. Whether it's H.I.S. , H.A. , H.C. and so on..

I didn't like what happened while I was out at first but glad everybody got their aggressiion out and I'm sure in the Next few days all the posts are going to be back agin to normal//////

I hope you Stay and Post, but if you don't like the site there is only so much I can do.... I am like a bar that sets up an enviroment for people to talk but don't listen to Every conversation and can't stop the fighting from starting but the bouncers are in the house cleaning and Locking posts....

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

moosie the "invitation" is the threat i wqas talking about. and on other boards the fighting usually has to do with a product(wildlife tech., i personally like the caller and it's maker. some don't) never have i seen threats or degrading of people as i have seen here in thepast couple of weeks. BUT saaying all that, i still find myself drawn here!! so i'm not going anywhere. i kind of like it here.

[This message has been edited by californiacoyotes (edited 01-24-2001).]

California, I have looked around at other boards also. It is obvious lots of guys here have a long history together, whats wrong with that?
Being a farmer, I work alone most of the day, The one thing I miss from "regular" jobs I have had is, BS'n with the guys at noon, or on break. This forum is kinda like that to me. I have seen many of these guys bend over backwards to help someone out. This is deffinatly agreat bunch of guys, with individual opinions, so once and a while your bound to have differences of opinion...
I know it will all work out, eventually.

Ya may not like to B.S. sometimes, But we are addicting!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Heck I've turned down the Miss's a time or too to finish some posting...

UUUUUhhhhhhhhhh,..... Maybe I should go see a DOCTOR!!!!!!

MY NAME IS MOOSIE and I'm a Forum'a'holic....
biggrin.gif

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

I am new,and I believe that I would have handled what went on here lately a little differently.But in defense of this site...............If you think this is bad go to the Buckmasters site.This is way mild compared to some of the stuff that goes on there.

------------------
Hunt hard and prosper.

I'm pretty new here myself, but I have enjoyed this site so far. I don't even bother with the other forums anymore because of all the bickering. I've watched it develop on other forums that I have seen some of these guys on. Maybe we all got tired of that stuff. The point is to remember why we left those forums and not re-create those problems. If you have a helpful opinion, voice it, if you want to start a fight, be quiet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back