Getting Old Sucks

I have spent the last two weeks fighting a real battle with the COVID virus. At 82 years of age it is not easy. I have been surprised at the mental symptoms which I was not sensitive to before getting ill. Think I about have it whipped. For once, glad I was not on safari!

I have spent the last two weeks fighting a real battle with the COVID virus. At 82 years of age it is not easy. I have been surprised at the mental symptoms which I was not sensitive to before getting ill. Think I about have it whipped. For once, glad I was not on safari!
I hope you are on the mend. Get well!

Happy Myles, I'm glad you're getting over the virus. Was thinking of you today and wondering if you've been able to stay healthy this Winter. Were you able to hunt during 2020? - Best wishes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back