Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Getting it done on public land

I can’t stop thinking if squirrels had antlers. Imagine the chaos! Maybe I should have one mounted with antlers??? Itd be the coolest thing I’ve ever had mounted lol

What made me laugh, is that this is something you see on every survival show ever.

People get dropped off in the woods, then slowly die for a week or two, spending 1000's of calories to kill a squirrel or a mouse! :ROFLMAO:

That being said, your miles per squirrel are high! I might have to take the 22 out this weekend and go chase some squirrels around!

Epic thread, love it man!!

if you were using a tree-saddle you'd already be tagged out, just sayin.....;)

Pretty sure these might be real rubs cause when I came back to investigate further there was a buck pretty close to that spot.
Went for a nice walk about and jumped a bunch of does.
Gonna go try to find a spot on the field edge from last night to use the climber for tonight.

There’s a reason my keys never go in the field with me.
My keys ALWAYS get tied to a piece of 550 cord and to my belt loop, then into the pocket when we are hunting, camping, fishing, hiking. Basically anytime we are in the back country.
I keep a 24" piece of cord in the truck. One end has a loop to attach to the belt loop and one has a clip for the key ring. During hunting season one of my key fobs always has the cord attached 24-7, period.
I also tether our UTV keys to myself when out playing.

I used to hide them under/near my truck while hunting but about eight years ago I glassed some losers poking around my truck and appeared to be looking for keys. Besides, nowadays I can hide my own Easter eggs so I don't need additional challenges. 🥴😁

If the wind’s blowing 20 out of the south and you want to hunt the red x would you park at the blue x where you’d have good wind, but the deer could potentially see your car or would you park at the yellow ex and walk in with bad wind?
E053416C-9EFF-4822-9210-B60954CC07D2.jpeg

If the wind’s blowing 20 out of the south and you want to hunt the red x would you park at the blue x where you’d have good wind, but the deer could potentially see your car or would you park at the yellow ex and walk in with bad wind?
View attachment 253269
I'd park over Mr. Larry's name there and walk towards the blue X while covered by the brush/trees.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back