Georgia Boy onboarding. How y'all?

BullonIce

Georgia boy joining. Looking for insights on any and all western hunting. Specifically wanting to learn some of you guys strategies for the point systems for each state! I know I will learn tons from this forum! Picture of my 2021 Bull.

Attachments

• Elk (3).JPG
    Elk (3).JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
Welcome @BullonIce and nice bull.

They key thing on this forum is information, help, and respect, go both ways.
If you ask for help, come back with results, stories, and photos on the help that you got.
If you have knowledge that someone else is asking for, give it just as freely as others did to you.

Welcome @BullonIce and nice bull.

They key thing on this forum is information, help, and respect, go both ways.
If you ask for help, come back with results, stories, and photos on the help that you got.
If you have knowledge that someone else is asking for, give it just as freely as others did to you.
Appreciate it! Absolutely, looking forward to sharing stories and information with everyone!

Welcome to the show!! I spent a few years living in Chamblee and traipsing around the mountains and lakes of NGA as a pre and teen. If you have any questions about the CO system feel free to ask. I may not be an expert but I have 12 years of frustration and some insight to share :)

Don’t come Hunt in Idaho Elk hunting is terrible 😂😂😂😂. Welcome I think you out of staters can still buy over the counter here. It’s not like Colorado hunting though thick and steep but way lower elevation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back