• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Gearing up for round II with da' bears

Big Sky

Well I'm pretty much a basket case at work these days. I know, I know, not much of a stretch for me during a normal week, but this week is worse. Why? Because I leave for Manitoba on Sunday to hunt the mighty black bear for another week. I wish I could find a way to hunt them for months on end rather than just a week or two here and there, but I'll take what I can get and enjoy every minute of it. Between my recent Alaska bear hunt and this soon to be Canadian hunt I think I've about driven everyone I know crazy. Man, I'm going to have to do something really nice for my wife when I get home. Good thing I have a whole week on a stand to think of something:D Best of luck to those of you still hunting for Mr. Bruin.

Tobey

Hay Big Sky
Just in case your runing out of places and times to go bear hunting,I have one week left in Ouctober for a Hound hunt :D :D Maine is beautiful dering foliage season.
Good luck on your hunt and get another big one. :D

Moosie

Grand poopa
Troy... On a teachers Salery..... DANG... I am definetly doing something wrong :D:D:D

Good luck Big SKY !!!!!

Big Sky

Correction there Moosie, artist's salary. Teacher's salary won't even get me to the other side of Montana to hunt with Greenhorn. Beside's Momma bear says, "no can touchy the teacher salary for such things."

Leupold Banner

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
braxton74