Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Gathering at Waldo's

danr55

Well, Calif. Hunter made it to Phoenix and we got together with some folks at Waldos. If you haven't been there, it's tough to understand the cuisine. Sawdust on the floor and the best bar-b-que in town. Here are some photos of the crew.

John SWA and his lovely wife, Funter and his lovely wife and his son and daughter and Calif Hunter with his lovely wife and son Mikey. Everyone chowed down to thier hearts content.

Elkhunter, there was lots of mention of you and we even entertained a moment of silence in your honor. (Of course it was right after the food was served, but everyone was queit because we knew you were with us in spirit.)

:cool:

Attachments

• DSCF0055.JPG
    DSCF0055.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF0056.JPG
    DSCF0056.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCF0057.JPG
    DSCF0057.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF0058.JPG
    DSCF0058.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCF0059.JPG
    DSCF0059.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 133
More of Waldo's..

Elkhunter, Here is an old friend of yours we ran into at Waldo's.. Remember this guy?

Attachments

• DSCF0060.JPG
    DSCF0060.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF0062.JPG
    DSCF0062.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 136
attachment.php

WOW, Someone took a picture without being ready ;)

Good times gatherings are !!!! Glad a few of you got together !!

Thanks for the pics...

This little guy looked ready in all the pics he showed up with... :D
attachment.php

I'm glad you guys had lots of fun and there are two people now that I have faces to put with the names... :)

Thanks for the pics dan. They brought back some great memories. I must say that I am getting a bit hungry again though. Glad you all got together and had a good time and had some superior food at Waldos. I remember that guy on the wall very well Dan. :)

Wendy says:

Oscar, that was just plain mean! LOL She had a little spill in the parking lot and was in some pretty severe pain with a badly sprained wrist and scrapes on her leg and elbow! She touged it out and had a great evening with an advil and a couple corona's! LOL!

We had a great time, wish y'all could have been there!

Moosie said:
http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/attachment.php?
attachmentid=1630&stc=1

WOW, Someone took a picture without being ready ;)

Good times gatherings are !!!! Glad a few of you got together !!

John, I don't think he was talking about her. I think he was talking about the guy sitting next to her who looks like he's sleep walking.. or sleep eating...or whatever.. YOU big guy.. You're the one who doesn't look ready for the photol.....

Looks like you guys had a good time. hope the bbq was good...it's all in the smoke and sauce you know. Hey Dan I couldn't figure out which one you were but Russ told me you were the other end of the pig...just kidding...Russ didn't really tell me that. :D

At least Dan gets it :D Actually neith you nor her were ready...... You look like you pounded the Shots before you got there.... ;)

Rotflmao!!! :eek:

That cracks me up! In all of my pictures taken, I acutally look like I'm stoned! Most of the time, I'm not! ;) I just have that japanese eye thing about me, but thanks for noticing! You guys are great!!

I really hopped that I could avoid being in the pics but it didn't happen. Dang it!!!!!! It was lots of fun!! Rubbing in the fact that I got drawn and Funter didn't was great too. He will make a great pack mule. :D I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

Guys I wanted to be there. The shower colapsed in my mothers house and I got to spend the weekend trying to make repairs. Who ever did it last just stuck the tile (mosaic) right on the sheet rock. What a puckin mess. Looks like ya'll had a good time.

Del,
I look forward to testing you next month!!!!! :cool: Now I will give you some advice now. Read the questions AS THEY ARE WRITTEN. Do not read into them. Also read ALL of the answers!!!! I am sure you will do just fine. I wll see you at 8:45 on Monday the 12th of Sept.

Oh you give the testing also?
how many people usually are there is it like a room full?
Thanks
Delw

Labby,
Dont rub it in that Funter did not get drawn or he may make you keep up with him on those long walks.
I know its hard to do he just kind of steps out and cruises when he wants to get somewhere and does not realize those of us with shorter legs.
Congrats on getting drawn!
You might want to mention to him that we are thinking of coming back to AZ next year sometime hopefully.
Kids are being transfered to Tucson in March hopefully.
Later.

Delw,
Yes I am the one who gives the tests. So you have to put up with me :D
Just so you know the test that you will take is new as of last month and the fishing test is harder than the hunting test. Usually I have anywhere from 3 to 7 guides testing. Now if you don't pass the first time you can take the test again without going over any of the questions that you missed. Funter thinks that I should pass you if we get to have free guide service. |oo Don't think so.....MEN!!!! But really if you have any questions before the 12th just give me a call at work and I will be more than happy to help you out as best as I can. If I don't know I WILL findout the answer for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back