Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Garmin Montana / Oregon v. GPSMAP 62

jore07

Hey guys I just wanted your opinions on the Garmin GPS units. I've been looking around and I was just curious what you all prefer for hunting. I've been researching some and just want to pick everyone's brain to see what you prefer.

My biggest concern is a touchscreen unit. I am not sure how they would hold up out in the field compared to a unit like the GPSmapS or something like that. Anyway info that you guys might have would be great. Thank you.

Lots of previous posts on this subject.... check the forums. I have the Oregon and love the touch screen. No problems here.

good luck to all
the dog

Yeah I thought so I was just having trouble finding some of them. Thanks though. I'll keep digging.

I was a little Leary on the touch screen models but I ended up getting the Oregon 450 with touch screen and I love it. I've had no problems and have already put it through hell. I have dropped it a few times by mistake and the screen is fine. I would recommend it!!!

I have mixed feelings on the touch screen. I hate how that push pin always comes up when you scroll around the map. I also have a hard time reading the screen in direct sunlight on my Oregon.

I have an Oregon 450 and love the touch screen, and it is very easy to use. Mine has been through hell and back and I have never had a problem with it.

CABugle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back