MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Funny Hunting Story

Reggae

We were caribou hunting in Quebec a few years ago. Everyone was coming back to camp and we were standing around sharing our adventures. The last ones back were 2 buddies and their guide. One of them, Jim, asked his friend if he had any Pepsi left in his pack. His bud, standing next to me, said yeah, and Jim asked me to reach in his pack and get one for him. I opened his pack (still on his back). When I looked in, there were 5-6 rocks in there the size of softballs. I said, Larry, what the heck are you carrying all these rocks around for....
"There better not be any rocks in there!!" he yelled. 2 miles out, the guide and his buddy had asked if they could put their binoc's and stuff in his pack, and had stuffed it full of rocks! Well, we all got a kick out of it, and he did too eventually!
What are friends for....... :D :D :D

Thats a good one!!!! :D :D I have to try that on a couple people!!! THen run like hell when they go to open their pack!! :D :D To funny. bcat

That was good!!!! My father put a big rock under a fella's pillow once and we expected him to have a stiff neck and complain in the morning. But he woke up and said he slept like he never slept before. ;) :D :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back