Caribou Gear

FS: TC Hawken .50 *nice*

T Bone

I've decided to sell this fine Hawken. It is factory finished with extremely good wood/metal fit. TC did this one right.

Bluing on barrel is 98%. A few fine scratches and nicks, the pics don't show them, but they are there.

Bore is clean and bright. Twist is 1/48"

Wood is very nice walnut. A few scratches and dings, the pics don't show them, but they are there.

It shoots 370 grn Maxis and 385 Hornady GP into about 4" at 100 yards.

Brass is bright, but does have some tarnish freckles, mostly on the thimbles. These should polish out.

There are not many Hawken rifles in this fine of condition anymore.

3 day no questions asked return policy, (return shipping on your dime).

Cross posted.

$325 shipped to your door. USPS Money order preferred unless I know you, then any form of payment is fine.

Last edited:
T Bone is a trusted seller. I Purchased a smoke pole from him last year and it was a fantastic & smooth transaction. Purchase w/confidence.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Love these TC sidelocks. They just feel right in the hand, and are real quality....unfortunately, they simply don't make them like this anymore.

I've got a T/C Renegade in .54 that this would go great with. Unfortunately, my funds won't allow it. :(

T Bone your way under priced on this one. Track of the Wolf normally sells the TC Hawken for around $450 to $495 in similar condition. Yours should go for $450 easy. I have one in a low serial #26XXX. It has been the demise of several nice Whitetail Bucks using the 370 grain 50 cal. maxi ball and 80 grains of 2F Goex.
Good Luck,
Dan

I reeaalllyyyy wish I would have seen this yesterday!;) Had I known I would have felt guilty not giving you what it was worth.

Tbone, If you want to deal direct, I am probably interested. After watching BigFin's buddy kill that blacktail on POW with a gun like that, I am very intrigued.

Back